1966 Batmobile LX-1-Top of the line Re-Creation
A Batmobile even Batman would be proud to own
The legendary BATMOBILE has and always will be one of the best known movie cars in history and this was brought to point in December 2015 when this Classic of all collectible cars was auctioned for an astonishing $7,500,000.00 Dollars. Having said that and price being out of reach even for the wealthy there were 3-other Original Batmobiles commissioned and the least expensive of these is valued at over $375,000.00. So that leaves room for recreating this classic and that is what we have done and will do for each interested buyer. These cars are 100% faithful to the original in every detail. However should a buyer wish changes, additions or alterations we are always open to modifications to meet the buyer’s tastes. Here are the specifications of the cars as they come from us.
The LX-1 is the top of the line Batmobile! We have taken everything to the XTREME!! Made for the serious collector that demands performance, the LX-1 delivers with a 525hp Factory New engine, 4L70E GM Transmission, 3.70 Currie Rear End, and Air Ride Suspension! Ford Big Block, Transmission and Rear are available upon request.
Curb weight: 5100 lb.
Wheelbase: 129 in.
Length: 225 in.
Width: 86 in.
Height: 44 in.
Fins: 84 in.
- Custom Built jig welded tube Racing Chassis
- Four wheel disc brakes-aftermarket performance
- Power assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Adjustable-Air Ride Suspension
- Vintage Air Cooling and Heating
- Spectacular show car black and Trim color 3/4″ Fluorescent Cerise
- Thick fiberglass body with opening hood, doors, and trunk
- Electric actuators open the hood & trunk with the flip of a switch
- Metal firewall, engine apron walls, and wheel well tubs
Power & Drive train:
- 525hp LS3 Chevrolet Performance Crate Engine w/electronic fuel injection-(Ford Available)
- 4L70E GM Performance Transmission-(Ford Available)
- Currie Enterprises Rear End
- Currie Enterprises beefed up axles to handle the power!
- Leather Futura seats with REAL CHROME seat surrounds and chrome trim
- Real-Tambour Door, Polished Aluminum Dashboard w/LCD screen, gauges, & Bat Computer Switch and additional Bat Switches as required
- Kenwood GPS/Satellite Radio/DVD/CD Bluetooth deck w/6 speaker sound system & sub
- REAL CHROME Wraparound Dashboard Edging and matching Door Sweeps and chrome trim
- Working dash gear shift and turn indicator lights and warning accessory lights
- Futura Steering Wheel with turn signal pod switches & lights
- Prop Batmobile Bat Phone & Bat Phone Pedestal
- Five Light Sequence Flasher
- Detect-a-scope w/lights & sound effects
- Center Console w/light, silver T handle, blue knobs, and Batmobile fire Extinguisher
Exterior Accessories and Lighting:
- Rear-15×10, Front-15×8 Rader cast-alloy five spoke-Bat center As on the original Batmobile
- 1/4″ thick Bubble Canopies – Custom and match originals
- Beacon Light, Antennae/antlers, Bat Turn Lever, & red side marker lights w/stainless bezels on the arch
- Working park lights, headlights, hi-low beam lights, turn signals, and brake lights
- Flamethrower “Rocket Exhaust” tube
- Chrome Triple “Rocket” Tubes behind the rear windshields
- Accurate “Bat Cave Radio Link” rear antenna
- Bat Beam Automatic Antenna Grid
- Six laser cut/powder coated grilles with pinch welt borders
Quality, Performance, Fit &Finish and BAT-GUARANTEE
Your car will come with a certificate of authenticity and placards stating that the car is DC Comics Officially Licensed and Numbered 1966 BATMOBILE™ Replica. A limited number of cars each year are authorized to be sold. BATMAN and all related characters, vehicles, props, symbols, and other BATMAN elements, are officially trademarked, licensed and copyrights of DC Comics.
Each car takes five to six months to build from start to finish. Your anticipated delivery date will be determined at the time of making the initial deposit and any special requests or changes you make.
Original car used was a 1955 Lincoln Futura concept car – used for 1st “ORIGINAL” Batmobile Built
ALL others were built on Modified Ford Galaxy or Lincoln 2dr coupe chassis-preferred-FIBERGLASS BODY
Cost to modify original Futura: $30,000
Approximate value in 1966: $125,000
3-Remaing Original Batmobiles: 1)-$325,000, 2)- $1.5million, 3)-$2.8million
ORIGINAL #1 BATMOBILE-Auctioned Dec-2015: $7,500,000
Price reduction if you supply original mid-90s Lincoln donor chassis
OUR PRICE: $269,999.00
*NOTE* ALLOW 180-240 DAYS FOR DELIVERY DEPENDING ON YOUR OPTIONS AND CHANGES