1966 BATMOBILE SE-1-REPRODUCTION
1966 Batmobile SE-1
The legendary BATMOBILE has and always will be one of the best known movie cars in history and this was brought to point in December 2015 when this Classic of all collectible cars was auctioned for an astonishing $7,500,000.00 Dollars. Having said that and price being out of reach even for the wealthy there were 3-other Original Batmobiles commissioned and the least expensive of these is valued at over $375,000.00. So that leaves room for recreating this classic and that is what we have done and will do for each interested buyer. These cars are 100% faithful to the original in every detail. However should a buyer wish changes, additions or alterations we are always open to modifications to meet the buyer’s tastes. Here are the specifications of the cars as they come from us.
Perfect for a museum or a bargain-minded collector, this car is the answer for those that want a great looking car on a budget.
Curb weight: 5500 lb.
Wheelbase: 129 in.
Length: 225 in.
Width: 84 in.
Height: 48 in.
Fins: 84 in.
- Rebuilt Lincoln Town Car Chassis
- Factory quality gloss black and red finish
- Thick fiberglass body with opening hood and doors
- Electric Actuators open the hood with the flip of a switch
- Metal firewall, engine apron walls, and wheel well tubs
Power & Drive train:
- Blueprint 355-GM Factory New engine
- Chevy TH350 transmission with modified shift gate
- Ford 9″ Rear End
- Mustang Bucket Seats
- Batmobile Fire Extinguisher
- Fiberglass dashboard to match original
- Working dash gear shift indicator, turn indicator lights, warning lights
Exterior Accessories and Lighting:
- Rear-15×10, Front-15×8 Rader cast-alloy five spoke-Bat center As on the original Batmobile
- 1/4″ thick Bubble Canopies – Custom and match originals
- Beacon Light and Antennae/antlers on the arch
- Working park lights, headlights, high/low beam lights, turn signals, and brake lights
- Faux Non-Flame “Rocket Exhaust” Tube
- Chrome Triple “Rocket” tubes behind the rear windshields
- Six laser cut and powder coated grilles with pinch welt borders
- FAUX- Parachute 2 Deist – NOT REAL OR WORKING
- Be sure to contact us to let us know which options you would like on your car: CONTACT FORM
Quality, Performance, Fit &Finish and BAT-GUARANTEE
Your car will come with a certificate of authenticity and placards stating that the car is DC Comics Officially Licensed and Numbered 1966 BATMOBILE™ Replica. A limited number of cars each year are authorized to be sold. BATMAN and all related characters, vehicles, props, symbols, and other BATMAN elements, are officially trademarked, licensed and copyrights of DC Comics.
Each car takes five to six months to build from start to finish. Your anticipated delivery date will be determined at the time of making the initial deposit and any special requests or changes you make.
Original car used was a 1955 Lincoln Futura concept car – used for 1st “ORIGINAL” Batmobile Built
ALL others were built on Modified Ford Galaxy or Lincoln 2dr coupe chassis-preferred-FIBERGLASS BODY
Cost to modify original Futura: $30,000
Approximate value in 1966: $125,000
3-Remaing Original Batmobiles: 1)-$325,000, 2)- $1.5million, 3)-$2.8million
ORIGINAL #1 BATMOBILE-Auctioned Dec-2015: $7,500,000
Price reduction if you supply original mid-90s Lincoln donor chassis
OUR PRICE: $135,999.00
*NOTE* ALLOW 90-160 DAYS FOR DELIVERY DEPENDING ON YOUR OPTIONS AND CHANGES